Stagg Pour Over
- Grind 45g of Coffee for every 720g of Water.
- Wet the filter with warm water, empty out the Stagg, add grounds.
- Start a timer, soak grounds entirely until you have reached 150g of water.
- When timer reaches 1:30, add water clockwise until 450g of total water.
- When timer reaches 2:30, add water until 720g of total water.
- Grind 35g of coffee for every 250g-270g of Water.
- Start a timer, pour 150g of water for 15 seconds.
- Stir until 35 seconds on the timer.
- Put the lid on, wait until the timer hits 60 seconds
- Invert AeroPress, give it a swirl, plunge.
- Add 100g to 120g of water to taste.
Recommended Products for AeroPress Brewing
Traditional Coffee Machine
Preferably you should throw out the coffee maker, and purchase one of the above methods, but, if this isn't possible...
- 17g of water for every 1g of coffee.
Recommended Products for Traditional Coffee Machine