Coffee Grinder (Burr): https://amzn.to/2Ixl8eK
Goose Neck Kettle: https://amzn.to/2D3GyNh
45g of Coffee to 720g of Water.
1. Wet Filter, then add grounds.
2. Start timer, soak grounds entirely until you have reached 150g of water.
3. When timer reaches 1:30, add water clockwise until 450g of total water.
4. When timer reaches 2:30, add water until 720g of total water.
Chemex Filters: https://amzn.to/2GhAwdN
35g of Coffee to 250g-270g of Water.
1. Start Timer, pour 150g of water for 15 seconds.
2. Stir until 35 seconds on the timer.
3. Put the lid on, wait until 1 minute on the timer.
4. Invert AeroPress, give it a swirl, plunge.
5. Add 100g to 120g of water to taste.
18g of The Sampson to 36g of Water.
V-60 or Pour Over:
22g of Coffee to 312g of Water.
1. Start timer, soak grounds with 50g of water.
2. Let grounds bloom for 30 seconds.
3. Continue adding water in 50g increments in a clockwise fashion until 312g of total water.
V60 Filters: https://amzn.to/2IdkT9E
Throw out coffee maker, and purchase one of the above.
If this isn't possible..
17g of Water for every 1g of Coffee.